Follow Me

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Been a long week and now I'm coming down with some sort of nasty sickness that has settled down in my chest. Taking a break from CF Payne's piece to post a couple of things. I was hoping the nap I took after class today would have gotten it out of my system, but now I just feel worse and have a fever. Not cool. Don't think I'm going to get any amount of work done on Payne's piece tonight.

Final for Groff's class.


Dragon I found on my 'puter from back in august.



Thing for design for illustration. Was a six piece project. My prompt word was royalty. We had to do a design, the design + decoration, design + pattern, design + texture. Then the fifth step was all of them combined together. Last one was practical application so I did a band poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment